martedì 8 giugno 2010

мечта и кошмар

Un po' cercare l'espiazione attraverso il dolore.

Ma mi sono stancata di cercare

Я ненавижу свет.

A dream of you under my bed, yellow blankets, hiding from the real world.

figures that melt in my brain, hands and prayers

i have no words to describe what my feelings are, what I see when I open my eyes after a night of dreams or nightmares

young and brave, i'm getting lost among the pages of a book.
i stare at the life that is growing outside my room, a little, plain word of green water and mud. my horizon is flat, and i don't want to wish for tomorrow, just wait for today to end in a suicide sunset and a restless night. who wouldn't be able to forget about everything and just dream like this?

Я ненавижу свет
Однообразных звезд.
Здравствуй, мой древний бред,-
Башни стрельчатой рост!

1 commento:

edfnl ha detto...

Я ненавижу свет
Однообразных звезд.
Здравствуй, мой древний бред,-
Башни стрельчатой рост!

Кружевом, камень, будь,
И паутиной стань,
Неба пустую грудь
Тонкой иглою рань!

Будет и мой черед -
Чую размах крыла.
Так, но куда уйдет
Мысли живой стрела?

Или, свой путь и срок,
Я, исчерпав, вернусь:
Там - я любить не мог,
Здесь - я любить боюсь...

1912
=====
I despise the light
Of monotonous stars.
Hello, my old delirium,-
The tower's crenellated pinnacle!

Stone, turn to lace
Become a spider web,
With your thin needle, wound
The empty breast of the sky.

My own turn will come-
I feel the spread of my wings.
Yes-but where will the arrow
Of living thought fly?

Perhaps having used up my path
And time, I will come back:
There-I could not love,
Here-I fear loving...

1912